For the third year, pharmaceutical professionals will be gathering in Dusseldorf for the PharmaLab 2015 Congress. This year the event will cover topics across six different tracks including:
- Laboratory Informatics
- Endotoxin and Pyrogen Testing
- Rapid Microbiological Methods
- cGMP Compliance Trends in Analytical Quality Control
- Validation Approach of Bioassays Using Statistical Methods
- Adventitious Agents -- Impurities and Contaminants
On Tuesday, 10 November, Anna Mills of Rapid Micro Biosystems will be presenting on the topic, "Validation of a Sterility Test". Ms Mills will discuss an automated, rapid sterility test including equivalence data.
Rapid Micro Biosystems will be exhibiting at stands 16 and 17. Experts will be available to discuss automated rapid methods for bioburden testing, sterility testing and environmental monitoring and their benefits to microbial quality control labs.
Be sure to visit the Rapid Micro Biosystem's stand during the event. If you are unable to attend, but would like to know more about rapid sterility testing, download the eBook.