Translating faster results and automation into improved efficiency and cost savings is the cornerstone of your business case. Sources of value derived from use of the Growth Direct System, a rapid, automated, and non-destructive microbial enumeration test include quantifiable financial benefit resulting from:
- Improved Cycle time, faster release of in-process or final product.
- Inventory - Lowers product inventory to reduce working capital (in-process and/or final).
- Reduced in-process or final product scrap.
- Labor savings - QC, RA, QA, and/or production labor which can be redeployed or taken as savings.
- Increasing production capacity and/or amount of saleable product.
In addition strategic and operational benefits are important in building a business case including:
- Competitive advantage due to faster release, lower COGS, higher capacity, for example.
- Improving quality, compliance and facilitating major operational improvements such as Quality by Design (QbD), Lean Lab, and Process Analytical Technology (PAT)
- Automating the laboratory greatly enhancing operational efficiency of Micro QC organizations.
- Congruency with existing compendial methods - for instance non-destructive - enabling improvements and validation with minimal unnecessary upheaval in SOPs, specifications, or issues with problem resolution.