Lean management has become standard for manufacturers worldwide, and companies in almost every industry are stripping waste with new technologies and more efficient production processes. While pharmaceutical manufacturers have followed suit in the production of their products, they’ve been slow to embrace lean initiatives in quality control—until now.
Practical Applications for Automated Rapid Methods in Pharmaceutical Quality Control offers case studies of companies within the healthcare industry who have benefited from all the advantages offered by Growth Direct™. Topics include:
- Benefits of RMM technologies
- How to achieve a leaner laboratory
- How to detect microbial contamination faster
- How to improve return to service rates for small batches
- Implementing global standards and more
Fill out the form to get your copy today.